Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday, March 3


Hey Everyone. We're still here!! Both us have colds right now and are not feeling too well at all. I am super busy right now with work, brewing every day this week. It's going to be tough, considering the cold I have. Oh well, I haven't been sick in three years. I guess I was due. Otherwise, things are fine here. We've had a few decent storms which have dumped some rain on us in the past 10 days. It is kind of strange going from living in Arizona, which gets six inches of rain a year -- to living in a place which can get six inches of rain in one week during the winter. A lot of the rain seems to happen at night, which is just fine by me. Despite my cold, we went to Kona on Saturday to spend some time on the beach, but the 30 mph trade winds had other plans for us. So, instead of the beach, we checked out Kona and had some lunch. The picture above is from the pier in downtown Kona. Will post more soon. Aloha.

No comments: