Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday, Feb. 23

Hey there. Howzit? Doing good here. I am back in Kauai for a few days. I got here yesterday and spent the day on the beach enjoying some good-sized waves. My true reason for being here is work. We're doing the second-phase of shut-down, so I will be here until tomorrow night. We put in a pretty good sized day today and are loading up a 20-foot shipping container to send back to Hilo. We'll load a second 20 foot container tomorrow as well and they send them off to the port for the voyage to Hilo. Although I love the Big Island, being back in Kauai is great. I really wish Jess could have come over with me. This island will always be special to me for many reasons. I feel very at home in Kauai and it was nice when people recognized me when I got back here. Alright, enough Kauai gushing. I am headed back tomorrow on the late flight and should get back to Hilo around 8:40 p.m. and then back to work early on Thursday. I will post again after I get back. Sorry for the sparse posts lately, I've been busy. Take care. Aloha.

No comments: