Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday, Jan 21

Hi everyone. Howzit? Things are good here. We have both been pretty darn busy. Me, working like crazy and Jess getting acclimated to Hilo. I've been brewing a lot lately and working with the guys on staff to get things streamlined and make things more efficient overall. It's a somewhat difficult process, but it will be worth it in the end. So, yeah, I worked today and then went to the gym after work to spend some time on the treadmill. Jess got up early and went to the farmer's market and stocked us up on food. She really enjoys the Farmer's Markets. I promise, Jess will be posting soon. I am growing tired of blogging about her in the third person. It looks like I will actually have the weekend off, so maybe we'll get out and do a little exploring. I am ready for some beach time, personally. The weather has been really nice lately, mostly sun and a few showers here and there. I will wrap up my work week with a good amount of cleaning and then make the schedule for next week on Friday. I am also meeting with on of the investors for Hawaii Nui on Friday to discuss writing a blog for the Brewery's new web site. She really wants me to do it, so I think I will give it a shot. Alright, time for some drinks. Aloha.

No comments: