Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday, Jan. 28

Hi everyone. Howzit? Doing good here. I am pretty wiped out... We've been brewing double batches all week and have one more to do tomorrow. We brewed out Humpback Blue on Tuesday. That beer is a kolsch-style ale that is light in color and bitterness. It's a nice easy drinker and sells pretty well for us. From now until the end of week, we're brewing our Volcano Red Ale, which is an American Red Ale with a pronounced hop character. The Volcano Red is also one of our best sellers. I have to work on Saturday as well and am contemplating taking Sunday off. Work has been really busy, but it's been great too. It's certainly a challenge, but that keeps things interesting. Jess and Berkley are doing good, both continuing to get used to Hilo and living in Hawaii in general. So far neither have any complaints. However, Berkley does miss his dog door and thinks his new dog bed we bought him is so-so. We're thinking about going over to Kona on Sunday to boogie boarding and then do some Costco shopping after that. I'm looking forward to spending some time in the ocean. Right now, Jessie is cooking some dinner with stuff she bought at Farmer's Market today. She really likes the market and I'm enjoying having someone who enjoys cooking dinner. When we were apart, I ate a lot of peanut butter sandwiches and microwaved veggie burgers. I also did my laundry without separating whites and colors and frequently used waay too much soap. Alright, time for me to eat dinner. Hope all is well with everyone. Aloha.

No comments: