Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday, Dec. 12

It's been raining like crazy here. And by crazy, I mean non-stop with heavy downpours. In the last few hours, we've gotten almost 3 inches of rain. It's supposed to keep on coming down for a few days. At least it's still warm outside. We wrapped up the final brew at the Kauai facility today, cranking out a batch of our Hapa, a brown ale. The brew went really well and should start fermenting pretty soon. Right now, I am kicking back with a few cocktails and will likely pass out soon. I plan to do some a good deal of cleaning tomorrow, while also getting a workout in and maybe some shopping. I went to the gas station tonight and while i was driving, I noticed a ton of Christmas lights up on people's houses. It actually felt a bit like the holiday season for a moment -- until I realized that I was wearing boardshorts and flip flops. The sacrifices we make to live in Hawaii, right? I'll write more tomorrow, after I've had some sleep. aLOha.

No comments: