Friday, December 26, 2008

Friday, Dec. 26

Hey Everyone...It's wet here... I mean really wet. We've gotten more than 4.5 inches of rain in the last three days. There's a MAJOR storm system over Big Island that is just relentless right now. I had the worst bike ride ever this morning and was soaked from head to toe in less than 1 minute. It got so bad that I couldn't even see across the street. Work was fine today. We are double brewing tomorrow starting at 5:45 a.m. and should finish up around 5 p.m. I'll have Sunday off and then right back to it on Monday. I am also checking out of the Hostel on Dec. 28 and going to stay in a hotel until Jan. 1. They extended my private room through Saturday, but that's the best they could do. Anyhow, I've got a bunch of stuff to do.. Aloha.

No comments: