Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tuesday, Dec. 23

Hi Everyone. I've been pretty busy the last two day and haven't had the time to post anything. I started working in Hilo on Monday and had a pretty good day. First days are always a bit strange and always seem to be somewhat unproductive. When I got there, I met some people and then worked with a guy named Chris who is a brewery assistant to fill some kegs and prep the bottling machine for today. The facility is nice and is a huge upgrade over the place in Kauai. There's more space and a lot more tanks. We are going to be making about 13 different beers pretty quickly here. I will have my first double brew day on Saturday. The rest of week, with the exception of Christmas, will be pretty busy with some labeling and tank cleaning scheduled to fill out the days. Looks like I will be working six days weeks for at least the next month. Outside of work, things are good. The weather has been great, pretty much sunny all the time. I've been riding my bike to work, 2.4 miles each way, and it takes me about 15 minutes to get there. It's a nice ride. We'll see what I think about it when it starts raining. Alright, I going to relax for awhile. I think it's about time for an update from Jessica, don't you?? Aloha.

No comments: