Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday, Dec. 21

Hey everyone. Howzit? Well, I flew over to Hilo this morning. Good thing I got to the airport early, cause they cancelled my flight and wanted to put me on an earlier one. So, when I got there, I had 30 minutes before my plane left. You've gotta love little airports, everything moves quickly. After getting here, I checked into the hostel and went and did some grocery shopping. I also got myself a membership at the local gym and then proceeded to have a great workout. Following some lunch, I went down to Hilo Bay and spent some time sitting on a black sand beach enjoying the excellent weather. I start work tomorrow at 10 a.m. and am not sure what the rest of my week will look like. I plan to have some dinner here in a bit and then head down to a local bar for some drinks and jazz music. I will post more tomorrow. Aloha.

No comments: