Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday, Dec. 13

Well, the rain continued all day long today. More than 6 inches has hit the ground in less than two days. Looks like it's supposed to clear up tomorrow, but I am somewhat skeptical. So seeing as it was raining all day, I spent a lot of time working. I pulled everything out of our main storage cooler (more than 400 kegs) with the forklift and then put it all back in there in a different way so I can squeeze 16 more kegs in there tomorrow morning. Other than that, I took care of some housekeeping items and hit the YMCA for a workout earlier in the morning. I just got done listening to the Detroit Red Wings and Phoenix Coyotes game. The Coyotes played strong, but in the end couldn't match the depth of the Wings. It was nice to hear a hockey game and kept me from complete and total boredom. I am going to get up early tomorrow morning and do some kegging and a few other small things around here before going to work out. If it is actually nice out, I am going to the beach to hang out for a bit. I think my tan is starting to fade. At 4 p.m. tomorrow I have to deliver and set up some kegs for a holiday party for a local business. Thankfully, it's right around the corner and shouldn't take me too long. I have the president of the company coming in Monday to spend three days here getting things ready to ship to Hilo. After Wednesday, I am pretty much done on Kauai. I leave for Hilo a week from tomorrow. Alright, it's cocktail time. Aloha.

No comments: