Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thursday, Dec. 11

Hi everyone, Howzit? Things are good here. Worked a 15.5 hour day yesterday and had a decent day today as well. We are brewing the final batch at the Kauai facility tomorrow morning. I got up early and worked out and then did some laundry at the local laundry mat. I hate doing laundry in a public place. Other than Jess and Berkley, I really miss sleeping in a real bed and doing my laundry at home. I spent a good portion of the day prepping for the brew tomorrow and am pretty tired, so this post will be short. Some good news from the mainland-- Jess booked her ticket today!! We are officially 5 weeks in to it. She's half way to Hawai'i. Hopefully, she'll post a blog soon (hint, hint). Also, I sent out some Christmas packages today. I am doing my best to make sure you guys get your stuff on time, but a few things may be late. Alright, time for me to get to sleep. Aloha.

1 comment: