Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday, Dec. 7

Aloha Kakou. Howzit? Doing alright here. Had a pretty mellow day. Got up and went to work out, then finished up my Christmas shopping before heading back to work to take care of a few quick things. After that, I was all about the beach. The waves were almost non-existent, but it was a beautiful day and perfect for swimming. Several hours later, I headed out for some dinner and haven't been doing too much else since then. I did however do something incredibly stupid though. A little back-story is necessary to understand this. About a month ago, Jessica washed our digital camera in the pocket of her pants. We thought it was broken, so she ordered a new one. Just out of curiosity, she turned the old camera on a few days later and as luck would have it, the damn thing worked fine. So, she shipped it out to me. I finally got around to buying a memory stick for it today and as my luck would have it, I broke the $30 memory stick while putting it in to the card reader to download my pictures from today. Stupid, yeah? Cracked the freakin' thing right in half. This is starting to get expensive. My week looks fairly busy. I am going to clean and prep for kegging on Tuesday. After the kegging, we're going to double filter on Wednesday and then I am cleaning tanks on Thursday before brewing the last double batches on Friday and Saturday. Following that, we're going to tear this place down and then I am off to Hilo. Special thanks to the Walshman for leading the charge on the blog comments, it's much Hoʻomaikaʻi (appreciated). Aloha.

No comments: