Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hey everyone. Hope things are well in your various corners of the mainland. Things are Maika'i (good) here. Been super busy. The long days keep rolling along. I've put in about 51 hours since Sunday and will easily do 10 more tomorrow. I'm hoping to take Friday off, but we'll see how things go. I did a S*i* load of kegging today, cranking out 125 for our distributor, who will pick them up tomorrow morning. We're also going to filter and blend our Gold ale with another beer that I am not allowed to talk about over the Internet. It's nothing crazy, just something we need to keep under our hats for now. After three inches of rain in three days, we got some sunshine today. It was nice and about 82 degrees. Anyone seen snow yet? I know I've said this before, but I can hardly believe that it's about to be the holiday season. That just seems crazy to me. It feels like summer here, even though we're in our "Winter" season right now. I was told today that they ship in Christmas trees from Oregon every year. I can't imagine having a Christmas tree in this climate... It just doesn't seem right. I guess in a way, it also doesn't seem right to be in the 80's with tropical trade winds in mid-November. Somehow, I think I can get used to it. Everyone who knows me knows that I HATE snow and cold weather, etc. For the past 8 years in Arizona, it never really felt like Christmas due to the climate. I can only imagine what it will feel like this year. Thanks again to my folks for a killer Christmas last year. That was an amazing trip. I am toying with the idea of heading to Hilo for Thanksgiving and checking out the town. Who knows though... Well, time for one more cocktail and then I am gonna go to sleep. Aloha.

No comments: