Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday, Nov. 25

Hey Everyone... How's it? Doing fine here. Just got done with two double brew days and now I am bound for Hilo tomorrow morning. I am going to spend a few days there checking things out. There's supposed to be a southerly swell starting tonight that will produce some decent sized waves. So, I am bringing my boogie board with me. I know I'm in the right place when a boogie board is my checked bag. Our brew days went pretty well, but I am looking forward to some down time. Dave Campbell, our head brewer, has also invited me to his home in Waimanalo on Oahu. So, instead of coming back to Kauai on Friday, I may divert to Oahu until Saturday night. Not sure yet, we'll see what the trip to Hilo brings. Dave has a 7-acre farm about two miles from the beach with his wife and two daughters. He's also about to open a cafe, so he's got a lot going on right now. I know this is short, but I am short for time. Will either post from Hilo if I can or when I get back. Aloha.

No comments: