Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday, Nov. 23

Well, I just got done with work. I started at about 8 a.m. and just wrapped everything up. Tomorrow I start back to back double brew days and will have put in 41 hours by 6 p.m. on Tuesday. But, I have my trip to Hilo to look forward to on Wednesday. We double filtered two batches of our Gold Ale today. The first batch went through really well, but the second one took forever, like two hours longer. The second tank obviously still had a good amount of yeast still in suspension, which clogs the filter and makes days long... long and slow.. That's how some days go in the brewery. You only have so much control over a living organism. I missed my daily workout today, so I will get up super early tomorrow and do that. I have a few things to take care of prior to the brew day. I know this one is short and not that interesting, but it's all I have right now. How about a post from Jessica?!?! Let's see some pictures from that new camera -- Ha. aLOha.

No comments: