Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday. Nov. 20

Finally, a day off tomorrow..... Well, sort of. I have about 3 hours of work to do tomorrow and then I get the day to play. I went well over 60 hours for the week by the end of today. We are set to double brew again on Monday and Tuesday. Everyone is then planning on taking the rest of the week off for Thanksgiving, which I totally forgot about. Weird. Other than working today, I went to the YMCA this morning and hit the beach for a few waves this afternoon after work was done. The weather was pretty nice today, sunny and hot. I also listened to a Red Wings game over the internet tonight. I sure do miss watching those games. Alright, I've been staring at this screen for five minutes without typing anything and I think that's my cue to call it a night. Aloha.

No comments: