Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday, Nov. 9

Hello everyone. Not a whole lot to post today. Work was busy, we filtered a batch of beer, which I will carbonate tonight and keg out tomorrow morning. Worked from about 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. and then headed off to the YMCA for my workout and then back to work to tie up some loose ends. It sprinkled a bit here today, but overall the weather has been just about perfect. About 78-80 degrees all the time and mostly sunny. It's pretty gentle weather. I do believe that i have finally escaped Winter. I have to admit it's strange to see holiday decorations for sale in the stores. It feels like summer here. It's hard for me to realize that the holiday season is right around the corner. I still haven't gotten anyone to bite on the Kaua'i Christmas idea. Let me know if you change your mind. So, please feel free to post your comments on the blog. Jess and I would love to see more of them. Well, I'm getting tired.... Hope everyone is doing well. Aloha.

No comments: